About the Activity:
- This delightful Mumbai
to Goa cycling trip covers a distance of approx. 560 Kms which you will be
covering over a period of 7 days.
- The journey begins from Dadar TT in
Mumbai and concludes at Mapusa, Goa. Each day is divided into 2 riding
sessions; in the morning and the evening.
- The morning session is critical to
the ride as you will be covering major distances during this time. The coastal
road offers multiple challenges.
- This route offers plenty and regular stops
for the night or for lunch. However, the noon meals are best enjoyed in quaint
peaceful places under trees canopy.
- The Konkan coast is adorned with
exquisite beaches that offer experiential accommodation, and the ride will be
equipped with tents and sleeping gear too.
Types: Meals en-route - Breakfast, Lunch,
Refreshments, and Dinner
Types: Combination of Home Stays, Hotels, and
Resorts en-route (twin/triple sharing basis)
- Bicycles (It is recommended to bring
your own geared bicycle however if required, available on rent)
- Return carriage of your personal bicycle
from Goa back to Mumbai. (Tour operators can coordinate same with Volvo bus
however it may involve a small fee)
- Return transportation from Goa to Mumbai in