A historically important town, Wai is situated in the Satara District of Maharashtra and on the banks of Krishna River. A scenic wonder, the town is home to the amazing camping ground by the River Krishna, where picnickers come to pitch their tents facing the river and enjoy some of the best activities around the river. This camping experience brings to you the amazing opportunity to take your people and camp on the riverside by Krishna, including many outdoor activities like air rifle, archery, bamboo rafting, swimming, and group motorboating.
About the Activity:
- Wai is one of the calmest and historic places for camping near Pune and is an exciting fun-packed weekend getaway destination.
- Plunge into the clear waters of River Krishna and indulge in an exhilarating bamboo rafting or swimming.
- Also spend time by engaging in Barbecuing, campfire, and music along with luscious food.
- Engage in some activities such as Air Rifle, Archery, Bamboo Raft building to make your day eventful.
- The package includes food, accommodation, and fun activities.
- 11 AM*Note-
This package is available in two variants; 1) Only Camping and 2) Camping with Activities