Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Video
June 9,14,15,21,22,29 July 6,10,13,20,28 August 3,10,17,24,31 September 7
Self Drive (own bike & fuel): INR 30800 per person
Double Rider(2 people sharing 1 bike): INR 38800 per person
Single Rider(1 person on 1 bike): INR 47800 per person
Group Size- 18 to 20 Participants/ 10 Bikes | Open for Solo or Groups
About the Destination:
Bestowed with natural formations and heaven like ambience the regions of Ladakh and Leh are beautified with immense natural diversities. On the other hand, Kashmir is a land that is utterly beautiful and has inspired many love affairs and art pieces!
Decorating the crown of the subcontinent of India, literally, the landscapes of this area are richly embellished with sights of every kind imaginable.
The Northern frontier of India has always been home to a rich and prosperous culture. Navigate the toughest passes on a trip of Manali to Leh on the bike, the empty stretches of highways and rock-strewn pathways in the mountains all of which reward you with gorgeous vistas that make the ride worthwhile!
About the trip
- The trip starts with you boarding your bus from Delhi for Manali, where you will meet your bikes for the Manali to Leh bike trip
- You will take a test ride to Solang valley and will leave with your bikes for Leh the very next day.
- Crossing Rohtang pass, Jispa and Sarchu, you will arrive in Leh
- You will pay visits to the Sham Valley, Nubra Valley and Pangong Tso, before returning to Manali via Upshi and Jispa
- These 12 days will leave you in awe of the beauty of this place and will keep you coming back for more