Just a little distance from the coast of Pattaya is the beautiful island of Koh Samet. With a wide variety available, you can choose to relax on the beaches or go for a short swim in the tropical warm waters of the sea. Visit Ban Phe for a local fishing village experience, followed swiftly by a transfer on the ferry to Koh Samet. Laze on the white sandy beaches, swim in the azure waters and enjoy the feeling that comes with this tropical island.
About the Activity:
- Set out for a thrilling boat trip in Koh Samet near Pattaya, try something really adventurous.
- Get picked up from your hotels in Pattaya around 08:30 AM after which you will be transferred to Ban Phe, the fishing village.
- You will see dried seafood being sold here, a large part of the renowned Thai Cuisine.
- You will then be taken to Koh Samet by an hour-long Ferry
- Enjoy a tranquil getaway with plenty of time for swimming, sunbathing and relaxing.
- Satisfy your taste buds with a delicious local seafood lunch while you soak up in sun and gaze at the stunning coastline.
- After the action-packed day the speedboat will bring you back to the mainland, where you will be transferred back to your hotel in the evening.
Min 2 Max 30