About the Activity:
- Relax inside the air-conditioned cabin of Tiger Sky Tower, Asia's tallest observatory tower, and enjoy panoramic views across Sentosa and Singapore's southern island.
- Not just Singapore, enjoy the majestic view of Malaysia and Indonesia of its distinctive landmark and natural greenery.
- You enter the air-conditioned viewing cabin, which then gently lifts you to the highest viewing platform in Singapore at 131 metres above sea level. That is almost 50 stories high!
- During the ride, you also have a cabin commentary describing the history of Sentosa and its surroundings as well as pointing out various places of interest visible from the cabin.
- From the top of the Sky Tower, you can see all the way to Malaysia and Indonesia
- The time slots available for the activity will start around 09:00 AM and ends at 09:00 PM.
About the Destination:
The highest observation tower in all of Singapore, the Tiger Sky Tower on Sentosa Island is one of the most easily recognizable features of the entertainment capital of the country. With a total height of 110 m from the ground, and about 131 m above sea level, it is one of the best places to see the entirety of the island, and even beyond. A famous spot for the photography lovers and people who want to get their wedding photographs done, Tiger Sky Tower contains a disc-shaped cabin that brings the passengers to the top of the observation tower, slowly revolving in the process. During the duration of the ascension and from the very top, the cabin offers panoramic views of the region nearby and of the iconic skyline of Singapore.
The height of the observation tower is so much that you can see as far as Indonesia on a clear day. With that being said, it is always on the top of the to-do list of many adventurists and tourists who come pouring into the entertaining island of Sentosa. On the inside are several seats for the people enjoying the ride, with the cabin’s capacity maximized at 72 people at a time. What all can you see from here? The entirety of Sentosa island, including the Sentosa Cable Car, the Universal Studios, Adventure Cove, Madame Tussauds, and many other such amazing attractions. The ticket of this tour includes the entry fee to the tower and the cabin ride. What is even more amazing is that the cabin is handicap-friendly, so no one ever feels left behind.