Singapore is a beautiful city-state in southeastern Asia and is particularly famous for the amazing and unique orientation of things around the city. Be it the iconic Marina Bay Sands or the engineering marvel of Gardens By The Bay, Singapore is always ready to marvel you. This city tour of Singapore with a ticket to the second tallest observation wheel in the world, The Singapore Flyer.
About the Activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and be taken to see the best sights around the city of Singapore
- Cover areas like Merlion Park, Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City, Orchard Road, Chinatown, and Little India
- Also experience breathtaking panoramic views from the world's second largest observation wheel and enjoy a bird's eye view of the entire island.
- Soothe your eyes with the visuals of the iconic and the historical landmarks such as Singapore river, Raffles place, Merlion Park and Empress place.
- Enjoy the majestic view and you will be greeted by the waves and waters that brought spices from ancient lands to Singapore.
- The tour starts with a hotel pickup between 10:00 and 10:30 AM and ends with you getting dropped back