Thrillophilia is India’s biggest online platform for tours, activities and things to do. With more than 650 corporate customers, 90000 travellers and 3000 experiences across India, we have become the one stop solution for finding the best travel experiences.
As of 2015, Thrillophilia has been ranked the 6th Best Startup to work for in India. We provide our employees a great opportunity to grow and take initiatives within a short span of time.
The company has been growing tremendously at 200 percent for the last two years. This has been possible because of a highly dedicated and dynamic team.
Life at Thrillophilia
How to apply
Think you are the one? Send us a 100-200 word pitch along with your updated resume on why we should die to have you in our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently openings are only for the Bangalore office.
- Consumer Sales and Business Development Associate
- Corporate Sales & Business Development Associate
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Outdoor Assistant Manager
- Content Editor
- Business Development Associates
*All Jd’s below in the post
Consumer Sales and Business Development Associate
-Handling the sales requirements of interested travelers
-Connect with customers on calls and emails
-Work on itineraries as per requirement gathered from clients
-Contact the prospects via email and over phone and make persuasive proposals to interest them in the offered services.
-Maintain regular contact with the clients and continuously refine the approach to identify potential customers.
-Negotiate well with the prospects and put the deals to closure.
-Systematically log the sales efforts in digital systems for record and analysis.
-Participate and creatively contribute in developing and refining the sales strategy and process based on the market response
-Excellent Communication skills.
-Keen interest in sales domain
-Good Presentation skills and well versed with MS doc, excel and PPT.
-The ability to write proposals
-The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
Work Experience: Fresher-1 year
Corporate Sales & Business Development Associate
– Handling sales and BD for enterprise sales products.
– Should be extremely good in relationship building, presentations and communication.
– Sales Pitching to Corporate Clients
– Attending to sales requirements and working on the requirements of Corporate Clients
– Making presentations to CEO’s, HR’s and directors.
– Work on customized proposals for various companies
– Meetings & Presentations and holding sessions with various companies
– Candidate should be very good in communication
– Experience in similar field
– Prior experience of selling products, business development, account management
– Pleasing personality
Work Experience: 1-2 years
Digital Marketing Strategist
– Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, working closely with internal stakeholders and outside agencies to successfully meet business objectives.
– Identify and implement website best practices that drive a best in class customer experience to improve marketing effectiveness, maximize conversion rates and grow the digital channel.
– Manage all brand communications through digital channels, setting up, selling and executing a vision, from delivering standalone projects to integrated campaigns, developing brand presence, tracking online activity.
– Develop, execute and deliver the companies digital / online marketing strategy, plan and budget to include online, new media, web, ecommerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
– Manage online branding, communications and campaigns through the clients website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimization, and search marketing.
– Work in sync with product and sales team to strategize content and digital marketing strategy.
– Explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
– Ensure smooth running and completion of projects across site builds, online advertising, social media, maximizing online sales opportunities and search marketing.
– Plan and manage SEO, SEM (PPC) and social marketing activities with focus on the 4 major platforms Google, Face book, Pinterest and Twitter.
– Responsible for display content (banners) and campaigns.
– Must have minimum of 3 years relevant experience working in digital marketing/digital analytics or in similar field.
– Exposure to all core areas of digital marketing like marketing analytics, social media analytics, display marketing, SEO/SEM, email marketing etc.
– Strong understanding of search and social media marketing platforms will be preferred.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills
– Strong people skills is a must
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The individual must be fluent in English
– Work experience in E-Commerce organization or a Startup: is preferred
Work Experience: 3-6 years
Outdoor Assistant Manager
– Handling operations for Outdoor activities.
– Facilitating Outdoor events for corporate clients.
– Good with people management and multi tasking
– Travelling with corporate clients to facilitate corporate events and activities
– Vendor management for outdoor products
– Candidate with prior work experience in event management and team handling
– Candidate with future interest in becoming a Trainer for events
Work Experience: 1-2 years
Only Male candidatesWork Experience: 1-3 years
– Create, develop and manage high quality content for organization’s web presence such as website, blog and other social media and online articles.
– Coordinate content from a team of junior content writers.
-Prepare an overall strategy for content as per discussions with sales, marketing and product team
– Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all content on the web.
– Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content calendar for all web properties.
– Prepare a detailed plan for the month and quarter to meet the content strategy finalized
– Oversee freelancers, including writers, copyeditors and community outreach organizers.
– Allocate work to content writers (in house as well as freelance).
– Ensure checks so as to facilitate timely deliveries from all writers.
– Track and report on all site metrics.
– Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
– Writing, rewriting, editing and proofreading text
– Making sure that ‘content style’ is adhered to writing headlines, picture captions and story summaries, editing reports and press releases, liaising with writers
– Verifying information and story details
– Ensuring that stories are the right length and correctly placed, making sure that stories are accurate
– Constantly strive to better the quality of content on the website
– Exceptional communication and organizational skills
– Exceptional writing skills
– Excellent Creativity skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Previous experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
– Previous experience in managing freelancers
– Passion, Integrity and Energy
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Business Development Associates
– To understand company processes and use this knowledge to identify potential strategies to increase client/vendor/customer database and build relationship with existing ones for company’s sustainable growth in the long term.
– Designing and implementation of new strategies for marketing and business development.
– Strategy, Innovation, Negotiation and Idea generation.
– Willing to travel to manage Thrillophilia events and promotional events.
– To identify potential clients/vendors/customers, negotiating with them, managing existing accounts, building customer relationships and enhancing loyalty for the organization.
– Do online and offline research to find the best client/vendors for various tours, travel and activities and to generate leads.
– To handle corporate presentations, credentials, proposals, and managing the customer expectations.
– To help the company in strategic planning to increase the overall profitability of the organization and also to capture a huge market share in the coming few years.
– Prior experience in a business development/sales role
– Exceptional Interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside the organization.
– Excellent knowledge of Word, PPT and Excel.
– Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
– Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Good Presentation skills and Time Management Skills.
– The candidate should have potential to handle Leadership role
Work Experience: 2-3 years