Funny travel questions asked by travellers to India
Check out the funny travel questions asked by travellers to India.
- Question: Does it ever get windy in India ? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the plants grow? ( :country-regionUK )
- Answer: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.
- Question: Will I be able to see elephants in the street? ( USA )
- Answer: Depends how much you’ve been drinking.
- Question: I want to walk from Delhi to Goa – can I follow the railroad tracks? ( Sweden )
- Answer: Sure, it’s only three thousand kms, take lots of water..
- Question: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in India ? Can you send me a list of them in Delhi , Chennai, Calcutta and Bangalore ? ( UK )
- Answer: What did your last slave die of?
- Question: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in country-region India ? ( :country-regionUSA )
- Answer: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe . In-di-a is that big triangle in the middle of the Pacific & Indian Ocean which does not.. oh forget it. …… Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Goa . Come naked.
- Question: Which direction is North in India ? ( USA )
- Answer: Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we’ll send the rest of the directions.
- Question: Can you send me the Indiana Pacers matches schedule? ( :country-regionFrance )
- Answer: Indiana is a state in the Unites States of….oh forget it. Sure, the Indiana Pacers matches are played every Tuesday night in Goa , straight after the hippo races. Come naked.
- Question: Are there supermarkets in Bangalore, and is milk available all year round? ( Germany )
- Answer: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers. Milk is illegal.
- Question: Please send a list of all doctors in India who can dispense rattlesnake serum.20( USA )
- Answer: All Indian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.
- Question: Do you have perfume in India ? ( France )
- Answer: No, WE don’t stink.
- Question: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where=2 0I can sell it in India ? ( USA )
- Answer: Any place where significant numbers of Americans gather.
- Question: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? ( USA )
- Answer: Yes, but you’ll have to learn it first.
- Question: Can I see Taj Mahal anytime? ( Italy )
- Answer: As long as you are not blind, you can see it anytime.
- Question: Do you have Toilet paper? ( USA )
- Answer: No, we use sand paper. (We have different grades)
- Question: Do you celebrate Christmas in India ? ( France )
- Answer: Only at Christmas.
How do you rate the sense of humour of these people who respond to these funny travel questions? Let us know your take on them in the comments section.
Leave your comment
Powered by Facebook Comments